Sunday, October 30, 2011

THE DARKNESS OF NIGHT

It is 2001 the sun still shines and humans still rule the landscapes. The dark forests still creep and rustle. Shadows move through the forest. day sleeks over into night, the moon glistens. The trees look like monsters that will reach out and grab you. Hot breathe is shot into the air like smoke.
    "Many people thought that they were gone, all dead. But many cower away in the deep parts of the forest."What is it?" a man asked. "There are many names for it. But it is a creature with claws sharper than an arrow head. It has fur as coarse as a brush. It has these eyes, that when it looks at you it is almost like it can see into your soul." the elder man said grabbing his chest. "What's wrong?" questioned the man. "A few years ago those claws pierced my chest." The elder pulled down his shirt exposing the blood red claw marks.
      The humongous wooden doors swung open men on horses rode in. As the doors began to shut, one of the riders crashed down onto hard concrete. The armor upon his right arm had these mysterious marks. Some of the guards removed the torn armor, the riders flash had been shredded open revealing blood loss. "What did this to you?" questioned the head watch guard, Jared. "It came out of nowhere, like a transparent spirit. It could have been a bear but was to agile. It stood above me. It picked me up, growled at me, scratched my arm and ran away." "Where are the others?" Jared asked. "I tried to help them but they didn't...." The riders last breathe had been taken.

THAT IS ALL I WILL SHARE WITH YOU FOR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!............................................................

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS STORY!!! I can't wait to read the rest! I haven't had time to work on my story, but I am finally getting to the good part! Why are you up so early? I got up at 10:23 this morning and you're up at 4:31!!! You are CRAZY! What are you for Halloween? I'm an evil angel and I got these wings and they have real feathers! It's so cool can't wait to show everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it cant wait until the new part comes in your going to be a famouse writer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... what happens next? Gordon, your writing is piercing!
    If you are trying to leave your eager readers "hanging" I do believe it's working!!!!

    I am sooooo looking forward to your next story post.

    Ms. Garcia

    ReplyDelete